"If there is at least one person you've helped in life, then your life has been worthwhile."
Links below to websites of:
State of Rhode Island Department of Health and
State of Rhode Island Department of Business Regulation
MEDICAL MARIJUANA PROGRAM INFORMATION
PATIENT AND CAREGIVER INFORMATION
PATIENT CHANGE OF INFORMATION FORM
RI COMPASSION CENTERS/GROW INFORMATION
• Cancer or the treatment of this condition
• Glaucoma or the treatment of this condition
• Positive status for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) or the treatment of this condition
• Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) or the treatment of this condition
• Hepatitis C or the treatment of this condition
• A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following:
• Cachexia or wasting syndrome
• Severe, debilitating, chronic pain
• Severe nausea
• Seizures, including but not limited to those characteristic of epilepsy
• Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those characteristic of multiple sclerosis or Crohn's disease
• Agitation related to Alzheimer's Disease
• PTSD (18 years old or older)
• Autism Spectrum Disorder
Our visit fee's are per a sliding scale ($125-350*). Please call for current fee's and note there is a separate State of RI application fee.
We also offer reduced fee day's which can be found on Instagram or Facebook @everydaymedicinalsllc
*fees subject to change @ anytime, like other places we have to keep the light's on to serve you so please be kind re: our fees. CONTACT US!
This is my first visit or due to COvid-19 what can I expect?
During each visit you will meet with our Doctor who will determine your qualifying condition for certification and fill out your RI medical marijuana application. After the appointment you should promptly mail out your medical marijuana patient application to the State of Rhode Island Department Of Health (RIDOH) to accept, review, and approve your application along with: any state of RI application fee(s), other applicable documents, and your proof of RI residency. Once the application is approved, RIDOH will contact you and they will be the one to issue you a RIDOH medical marijuana patient ID card (as seen on the home page). When you get your RIDOH medical marijuana patient card, you can go to any RI compassion center to get your medical cannabis!
DON'T DELAY, TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR HEALTH TODAY!