"If there is at least one person you've helped in life, then your life has been worthwhile."
Linkages below to websites of:
State of Rhode Island Department of Health and
State of Rhode Island Department of Business Regulation
NEW RI DEPT. OF HEALTH PATIENT PORTAL FOR RI MEDICAL MARIJUANA PATIENTS: New or Renewal "Rhode Island Cannabis Licensing Portal"
(Still need office visit)
PDF User Guide For Portal
MEDICAL MARIJUANA PROGRAM INFORMATION
PATIENT AND CAREGIVER INFORMATION
RI COMPASSION CENTERS/GROW INFORMATION
CURRENT QUALIFYING CONDITIONS
• Cancer or the treatment of this condition
• Glaucoma or the treatment of this condition
• Positive status for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) or the treatment of this condition
• Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) or the treatment of this condition
• Hepatitis C or the treatment of this condition
• A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following:
• Cachexia or wasting syndrome
• Severe, debilitating, chronic pain
• Severe nausea
• Seizures, including but not limited to those characteristic of epilepsy
• Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those characteristic of multiple sclerosis or Crohn's disease
• Agitation related to Alzheimer's Disease
• PTSD (18 years old or older)
• Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Any other condition approved by RIDOH in future.
Card Visit Fees?
Office fees are per a sliding scale.* New- NO more check or money order application fee for $25 or $50.
Sometimes we offer a reduced fee clinic, please check Instagram or Facebook for date/time of clinic.
*Fees subject to change @ anytime, like other places we have to keep the light's on to serve you so please be kind re: our fees and contact us for current office visit fee rate.
This is my first time applying with you what can I expect?
We will schedule you an appointment to meet with our doctor in person at our office in Warwick (located on a bus route). Once you're found to be eligible and certified, you will receive your medical marijuana provider form in hand. You will need to go to the RI Cannabis Licensing Portal to register as a new or renewal patient, then upload the medical marijuana provider form we give you. When the RIDOH has approved your application; RIDOH will contact you with the next steps and they will issue you a RIDOH medical marijuana patient card, as seen on home page. Once you get your RIDOH medical marijuana patient card; you can go get medical marijuana at the dispensaries located in Rhode Island.
DON'T DELAY, TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR HEALTH TODAY!