"If there is at least one person you've helped in life, then your life has been worthwhile."
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I book multiple services same day
Yes, per applicable services and provider availability.
All of our providers handle multiple responsibilities and roles outside of EMLLC, we are mostly at EMLLC by appointment or per walk-in availability.
What do you specialize in?
75% of us have current experience in Western medicine. 75% have a holistic background as well as integrated care experience. 100% of us specialize in lifestyle support and education.
What are the rates of your services?
Please see our available services per our calendar, to see availability and rates.
When can I book my appointment?
Our providers set their own schedule per their availability, EMLLC only provides the scheduler.
2023 PATIENT RESOURCES
FOR RI MEDICAL CANNABIS PRORGRAM
Linkages below to websites of:
State of Rhode Island Department of Health and
State of Rhode Island Department of Business Regulation
NEW RI DEPT. OF HEALTH PATIENT PORTAL FOR RI MEDICAL MARIJUANA PATIENTS: New or Renewal "Rhode Island Cannabis Licensing Portal"
(Still need office visit)
PDF User Guide For Portal
CURRENT QUALIFYING CONDITIONS
• Cancer or the treatment of this condition
• Glaucoma or the treatment of this condition
• Positive status for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) or the treatment of this condition
• Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) or the treatment of this condition
• Hepatitis C or the treatment of this condition
• A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following:
• Cachexia or wasting syndrome
• Severe, debilitating, chronic pain
• Severe nausea
• Seizures, including but not limited to those characteristic of epilepsy
• Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those characteristic of multiple sclerosis or Crohn's disease
• Agitation related to Alzheimer's Disease
• PTSD (18 years old or older)
• Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Any other condition approved by RIDOH in future.