"If there is at least one person you've helped in life, then your life has been worthwhile."
Linkages below to websites of:
State of Rhode Island Department of Health and
State of Rhode Island Department of Business Regulation
MEDICAL MARIJUANA PROGRAM INFORMATION
PATIENT AND CAREGIVER INFORMATION
PATIENT CHANGE OF INFORMATION FORM
RI COMPASSION CENTERS/GROW INFORMATION
• Cancer or the treatment of this condition
• Glaucoma or the treatment of this condition
• Positive status for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) or the treatment of this condition
• Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) or the treatment of this condition
• Hepatitis C or the treatment of this condition
• A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following:
• Cachexia or wasting syndrome
• Severe, debilitating, chronic pain
• Severe nausea
• Seizures, including but not limited to those characteristic of epilepsy
• Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those characteristic of multiple sclerosis or Crohn's disease
• Agitation related to Alzheimer's Disease
• PTSD (18 years old or older)
• Autism Spectrum Disorder
Card Visit Fees?
Our visit fees are per a sliding scale*. Please call for current fee and note there is a separate State of RI application fee.
We also offer an occasional reduced fee clinic, date/time can be found on social media (Instagram/Facebook).
*Fees subject to change @ anytime, like other places we have to keep the light's on to serve you so please be kind re: our fees and CONTACT US!
This is my first time applying with you what can I expect?
We will schedule an appointment for you to meet with a doctor in person. Once you're found to be eligible and certified, you should promptly mail out your medical marijuana patient application to the State of Rhode Island Department Of Health (RIDOH: to accept, review, and approve your application) along with: any state of RI application fee(s) and other applicable documents. When the RIDOH has approved your application, RIDOH will contact you and they will issue you a RIDOH medical marijuana patient card (as seen on home page). Once you get your RIDOH medical marijuana patient card, you can go get medical marijuana and are eligible to grow your own!
DON'T DELAY, TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR HEALTH TODAY!