Linkages below to websites of:
State of Rhode Island Department of Health and
State of Rhode Island Department of Business Regulation
MEDICAL MARIJUANA PROGRAM INFORMATION
PATIENT AND CAREGIVER INFORMATION
PATIENT CHANGE OF INFORMATION FORM
RI COMPASSION CENTERS/GROW INFORMATION
CURRENT QUALIFYING CONDITIONS
• Cancer or the treatment of this condition
• Glaucoma or the treatment of this condition
• Positive status for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) or the treatment of this condition
• Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) or the treatment of this condition
• Hepatitis C or the treatment of this condition
• A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following:
• Cachexia or wasting syndrome
• Severe, debilitating, chronic pain
• Severe nausea
• Seizures, including but not limited to those characteristic of epilepsy
• Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those characteristic of multiple sclerosis or Crohn's disease
• Agitation related to Alzheimer's Disease
• PTSD (18 years old or older)
• Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Any other condition approved by RIDOH in future.
Card Visit Fees?
Office fees are per a sliding scale (call).*
Note- NO more State of RI check or money order application fee.
On occasion we offer a reduced fee clinic, please check Instagram or Facebook for date/time of clinic.
*Fees subject to change @ anytime, like other places we have to keep the light's on to serve you so please be kind re: our fees and CONTACT US.
This is my first time applying with you what can I expect?
We will schedule you an appointment for you to meet with a doctor in person at our office. Once you're found to be eligible and certified, you will receive your medical marijuana application which should be promptly mailed out (with any application items) to the State of Rhode Island Department Of Health for them to: accept, review, and approve your application. When the RIDOH has approved your application; RIDOH will contact you and they will issue you a RIDOH medical marijuana patient card (as seen on home page). Once you get your RIDOH medical marijuana patient card, you can go get medical marijuana and are eligible to grow your own!
DON'T DELAY, TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR HEALTH TODAY!